While we meander toward the end of the year, wrapping up projects and shopping for the holidays, here are some links that you might appreciate:
- I will definitely be basing a house in a future novel off of this place.
- As I continue looking for routes toward a more meaningful work future, I stumbled over Taproot.
- On a related note, Happy Melly is a neat organization, with a ton of suggestions for how to make your work life better, including this one for experimenting toward change.
- If you’re as exhausted as I am by the drumbeat of horrible headlines, check out these sources for good news.
- Against software development.
- And your recipe for this chilly month, Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup.
That’s it for today!