Covering February and early March:
- Entangled Life – Utterly fascinating; I had no idea how little we knew about fungus.
- Life in the French Country House – The last Christmas present of the season, a beautiful book, full of interesting material that I am sure to use in a story someday.
- The Thursday Murder Club – February pick for my Ravelry book club; very fun. I immediately bought the sequel.
- The Scarlet Pimpernel – One of those books we have owned forever, and I never got around to reading it before. Interesting in a historical-artifact sort of way.
- A Man Lay Dead, Enter a Murderer, Overture to Death – Three by Ngaoi Marsh. I was looking through the storage space and found a box of old paperbacks.
The year-to-date total is 10. I have been buying books at a hilarious pace lately, so I will need to scurry a bit to get back on top of the pile.
The new knitting project is going well, I’m up to chapter 6 in my editing, and I have a hike scheduled today. Come on, spring!