An improvement over February–not a high bar, but one I’m happy to have cleared after all the stress of last month.
Writing – Nothing. April is Camp NaNo, so I’ll try to get back on the horse. Book sales: zero.
Knitting – I finished the socks! They are comfortable, although a bit big. I learned a lot from making them, and look forward to more in the future.
Reading – This went well, although a few were not toward my supposed reading goals.
- Book club – The Storied Life of AJ Fikry. Hated it.
- Graphic novels – Deadendia: The Broken Halo and The Watcher’s Test. I liked the graphic novels better than the TV show. Also read Awkward, which was cute.
- Books about food – The Sweet Life in Paris. This was just okay (although the recipes sound good!)
- Classics – The Picture of Dorian Gray. Amazing, glad I revisited it.
- Bonus reads – The Dawnhounds (a lot of neat ideas poorly executed), Monk’s Hood (Cadfael #3, pure comfort in book form as usual), and I got a jump on April’s book club and classics list with The Woman in White (really enjoyed it).
I’m at 22 for the year so far! Other pursuits have fallen by the wayside for the moment, but I hope to get back to them in April. The weather will be better, and with luck the chaos will continue to settle at the office. Garden time is just around the corner as well.